This funding window will be geared towards the creation of a suite of relevant activities to strengthen Civil Society. REACH funding will need to strategically invest in the co-creation of the CSF programme and grantees commit to dialogue closely with the Fund Manager and contribute to the following:
• Deeper PEA of a target region;
• Further mapping and understanding of the CSO landscape;
• Consultation processes with CSOs;
• Document and share learning with the CSF Fund Manager and Third Party Monitoring and Evaluation;
• Agent to shape future investments of CSF;
• Support CSOs that can qualify for future CSF YWC funding.
Under the REACH WINDOW relatively large organisations (intermediaries) will be contracted as Outreach Partners (OPs) who will be commissioned to undertake organisational capacity building to transfer skills to smaller CSOs and groups (or those with less well established governance structures, systems etc). These Grants to Outreach Partners must be focused on capacity development.